A. J. Anderson was the best high school baseball player I’ve ever seen. The boy could pitch, catch, hit, run, and steal. The fact that his “steals” went beyond the diamond probably led to his brief career. But while he played, it was like watching poetry.
He played shortstop but he used a first baseman’s glove. Why? Because he wanted to. The glove had a strap buckle on the outside, always cinched tight. And the brown leather was worn smooth, not nicked like you might assume. It was almost like his glove never touched the ground.
The Anderson Briefcase Bag has two exterior strap buckle pockets, cinch them tight as you need. Plus interior pockets for files, pens, even a scouting report and a bagel. And the leather is strangely worn smooth, just like the glove of a boy I once knew, a boy who loved baseball more than life. And it showed.
- Durable and Tough Cow Leather in Whiskey Tan
- Interior Section Lightly Padded (Neoprene) and Holds up to 15" Laptops
- Handcrafted with Durable Nylon Stitching
- Two Exterior Pockets with Buckle Closure
- Exterior Compartment Sleeve for Papers
- Interior lined in Dark Brown Canvas
- Side Leather Pocket with Leather Flaps with Magnet Closure
- Interior Two Section Compartment
- Pockets and Pen Holder for Cords, Cases, Pens, and Cash
- Zippered Opening with Stout Antique Brass Hardware
- Adjustable Leather Strap with Padded Leather Sleeve
- Imported from Mexico
Dimensions: 15" L x 10.5" H x 6" W
Weight: 3 lbs