A leather cleaner specially formulated to handle dirt, surface stains, and other contaminants. We recommend cleaning the leather first, then conditioning it.
How to Care for Leather in 4 Simple Steps
How to Clean a Leather Jacket (Without Ruining It)
- All-natural cleaning agent.
- Removes dirt, grime, buildup, and other surface contaminants.
- Lightweight formula that is gentle on all leather finishes.
- Leather cleaner can remove light stains if used immediately after staining occurs.
- Formulated without the use of toxic chemicals, synthetics, or additives.
- All-natural, plant-based, pH balanced cleaning agents.
- No toxic chemicals, synthetics, or additives.
||8 fl. oz.
||Made in the USA |