Leather craftsman Charles Doppelt created the first toilet bag back in 1919, and they became widely known as “Dopp kits” in WW11 when they were issued to GI's. Our waxed canvas Dopp kits are designed to carry the handful of items you use each morning to make this personal statement to the world: I’m ready. Bring it.
Resolute in strength and durability, but with sensible manners. Our full grain leather, stout nickel hardware, and waxed canvas blend together for the Elkton Series. The perfect companion for those who find themselves in the outdoors, travel, and business. And going between the three.
Made with compartments for a toothbrush, nail clippers, and a huge opening for shampoo, shaving products, and all the rest. Lined inside with nylon canvas for easy cleaning.
Features of the Elkton Waxed Canvas Dopp Kit:
- 100% Waxed and Oil Cloth Canvas
- Dark Walnut Leather Trim Stitched with Heavy Duty Nylon Stitching
- Full Leather Bottom - One Thick Piece of Leather
- YKK Nickel Zippers - Stout and Thick Zippers
- Side Leather Carry Handle
- Interior Lined with Easy to Clean Brown Nylon
- Inside Flip Zip Compartments for Nail Clippers / Small Items
- Side zipper compartment perfect for your Toothbrush
- Imported from Mexico
- 10 1/4" L x 4" H x 6 3/4" D