There’s something about walking in a leather goods store. That smell: rich, dark-stitched, with just a trace of border town recklessness thrown in. And just so we’re clear, you won’t find any Velcro or plastic snaps or plaid lining in these classics because we’d hate for you to get gut-shot in a border town.
This is the wallet I carry on weekends, when I’m going to be somewhere longer than overnight but less than five days. Just throw in what you need and go. It’s a wallet for those between times, like when you’re driving between Austin and Alpine.
Features of the Satchel Leather Wallet:
- 100% cow leather in washed walnut
- Constructed of thick grade nylon stitching
- Slot in the front of the wallet
- Photo ID Slot
- Opening for between 1-20 cards
- Made in Old Mexico, like you'd expect
Dimensions: 3 3/4" W x 2 3/4" H