I knew I had to.
Get out there. West. For a summer, at least. Breathe in the mountain air. Leave my cares back in Mississippi and drive up into Wyoming. Time away from everyone I knew and everything that I was. Up to the mountain. She helped me gain perspective. To see clearly. To witness a bit of God's green Earth west of the River. I headed back into the valley knowing I'd seen clear to the other ocean. And it was time to get on home.
Description of the GWYM Nat'l Park Print:
- Designed in collaboration with Old Try
- 10% of proceeds go to the National Park Service
- Hand pressed in Somerville, MA, on February 20, 2013
- 13" x 20"
- 110lb Lettra letterpress paper
- Numbered run of 100
- Proudly Printed on 100% Cotton