A vintage American vest with cowboy virtues.
True story… our Jackson Vest was inspired on a winter trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, a few months back. We did a little fly-fishing on the frozen tailwaters of Jackson Lake, drank a little too much Moose Drool at a bar in town, and met a few locals that night, one of whom was wearing this jacket.
He explained that it was a ‘one of a kind’ prototype. Developed by an outdoor clothing company that never risked the production.
We beefed it up a little with classy antique brass buttons and tough YKK zippers. Gave it breathable polyester and put corduroy trim in all the right places.
The result? Well… we think it’s a good mix of all the right things.
Features of the Jackson Vest 2.0:
- Updated Vest Includes, Decreased Fill (less puff), Modified Fit for Layering, Shorter Collar
- Corduroy Cowboy Cut Vest - Gray
- Poly/Cotton Blend Lining
- YKK Antique Brass Zippers
- Antique Brass Buffalo Jackson Snap Buttons - in Side Pockets
- Corduroy Trim in Pocket, Side Vents, and Collar
- Buffalo Jackson Logo on Left Chest