Style always survives the ages. And often, it is simply re-discovered.
Our Harrison Attache Briefcase emerged from a collection of forgotten bags resting in an antique store a few years back. I purchased it from the dusty shelves, took apart the bag, deconstructed it, and brought it back to its full glory for today. A vintage briefcase re-born.
It is a classic briefcase that can fit your laptop, cord, and padfolio and pens. There is no shoulder strap, because it came from an era when men carried things with their own hands. It is the classic way to carry it.
Features of the Harrison Attache Leather Briefcase Bag:
- 100% Full Grain Cow Leather in Whiskey
- Fits up to 15" Laptop Devices
- Locking Nickel Device – 4 Slots w/ Lockable Key
- Vintage Leather Handle, Handsewn to Original Design
- Nickel Rivets and Metal/Zinc Hardware
- Attachable and removable straps for two styles
A. Remove the Straps for a Nipple Rivet Enclosure
B. Button Snaps on Back for the Original Straps to Dress Up
Dimensions: 16" L x 12" H x 3" W
Weight: 2.5 lbs