* Backordered until 1/1/17 *
** We have updated this bag to a new version with Water Buffalo Leather, and Durable Marine Grade Stitching. The new version is available here at the same price for a limited time. Click Here
As far as I can tell, Everett Ruess never piloted a plane. But he did pilot some horses and burros through some hair-raising canyon switchbacks, feats that might rival landing a Cessna in high winds with your eyes closed. We designed our Everett Pilot’s Bag to accompany you whether you’re in the cockpit or the saddle.
- Genuine Full Grain Leather
- Handcrafted and Tanned in Camel Color
- Genuine Brass and Iron Hardware
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Zipper Closing Main Compartment / For Laptops and MacBooks up to 15"
- Exterior Zippered Pocket
- Open Pockets for Travel Documents
- Exterior Buckled Pockets
- Canvas Lined Interior
- Adjustable 2" Wide Shoulder Strap
- Carry Handle and Flap Cover with Brass Buckles
Leather Disclaimer: The leather color can vary between darker and lighter hues due to the handcrafted nature of the tanning process. As the bag ages, it will slowly develop a deeper and richer patina, adding even more to the character to the bag.
Dimensions: 19" L x 11" H x 5" W
Weight: 3.5 lbs