It's rare to find a bag that is equally at home deep in the woods and in the first class cabin of an international flight. The Elkton vintage leather duffle bag is such a bag - built with rugged materials like full-grain leather and sturdy brass hardware, yet designed with the modern man in mind, oozing classic style with a 21st century twist. The Elkton is a bag a man can be proud to carry anywhere, knowing it will stand up to anything and last a generation.
Features of the Everett Vintage Leather Duffle Bag:
- Handcrafted in Water Buffalo Leather
- Tanned in Black (Ages with Time)
- Genuine Brass and Iron Hardware
- Zipper Closing Main Compartment
- 3 Exterior Buckled Pockets
- Green Canvas Lined Interior
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap with Removable Clips
- Carry Handles
Dimensions: 20" L x 10" H x 12" W
Weight: 3 lbs
Leather Variation: The leather color variation on our Everett collection can vary in light and dark hues due to the tanning process. As the bag ages, it will slowly develop a deeper and richer patina, adding even more to the character of the bag.