He sat across from me in the terminal. Our flight to Atlanta was delayed while crews de-iced the plane. He was impeccably dressed: polished boots, pressed dunagrees, ranger belt, and quite possibly the flannel shirt God had in mind when he created flannel.
Beside him was a dark brown leather briefcase only a man like him would carry. A briefcase as rugged and sturdy as it is stylish. Handcrafted materials, well stitched pockets, with space for a laptop, books, notepads, anything a briefcase requires. True top grain leather, with durable construction. It was a rugged briefcase for a rugged man. I promised myself that when I got back to Denver I would design a laptop leather briefcase like his and offer it to you.
It took a while, but here it is. You're welcome.
Description of the Denver Leather Briefcase - Cedar Brown:
- 100% Top Grain (Super Thick) Authentic Cow Leather
- Chocolate Suede Leather Interior Lining
- Constructed with Thick Nylon Stitching & Rivets
- High Quality Hardware in Antique Brass Finish
- Two Interior Compartments with holders and pockets
- Button Snap to Secure Laptop
- Fits up to 15" Laptops
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Dimensions: 16" L x 12" H x 6" W
Weight: 5.5 lbs