There’s something about walking in a leather goods store. That smell: rich, dark-stitched, with just a trace of border town recklessness thrown in. And just so we’re clear, you won’t find any Velcro or plastic snaps or plaid lining in these classics because we’d hate for you to get gut-shot in a border town.
This is what we call the Rebel – and here’s my challenge. Try this one and see what you think. It just is what it is – enough. Some days this one really fits my attitude – just enough rebel to refuse to fold. Some days are like that. Actually a lot of days are like that.
- ID Window with Slot Above
- 3 Slots on the other Side for Necessary Cards
- Open top slot for just enough cash to get you into trouble and to hold the receipts that will prove it
- Made in Old Mexico, like you'd expect
- Constructed with thick nylon stitching