The railroads got 'em West and the West never left 'em.
Southerners heard about the beauty of the American West. About the newly created parks. The Indians. The intrigued got to a lot of them, as they took off from Kentucky or North Carolina for the summer. Which turned into a year. Longer. You might still see some old ghost type on a building around the South telling you to See America First. And I wish you would, as long as you See Dixie Last.
Description of the BJTC National Park Print:
- Designed in collaboration with Old Try
- 10% of proceeds go to the National Park Service
- Hand pressed in Somerville, MA, on February 20, 2013
- 13" x 20"
- 110lb Lettra letterpress paper
- Numbered run of 100
- Professional framing available
- Proudly Printed on 100% Cotton