Back when a bag, was a bag, and men were men, the messenger also known as the satchel bag with its classic front flap design was used for work and adventures.
The open flap design held a lot of things. Like tools, old letters from dad, and maybe a few shotgun shells left over from a dove hunt. Those satchel bags collected the stories inside of it. And passed down over time, help make the man who used it.
Our Elktown Messenger Canvas bag is made for men who still seek those stories to collect.
Made of rugged twill, the canvas is waxed in the traditions dating back to the days of sailors on high seas. Our whiskey leather strap and compliments of leather throughout promise quality and class.
- Waxed Canvas Twill
- Holds up to 15" Laptops
- Interior Foam Lined for Laptops and Electronics
- Handcrafted with Tough Nylon Stitching
- Interior lined in Dark Brown Canvas
- Side Leather Pocket with Leather Flaps with Magnet Closure
- Front Zipper Pocket | Back Zipper Pocket
- Interior Leather Holder for Cords, Cases, Pens, and Cash
- YKK Zippers and Stout Nickel Hardware
- Leather Strap with Padding
- Imported from Mexico
17" W x 15" H X 6" Depth